MTN DIY: How To Compose MTN Caller Tune By Yourself WIth Your Own Voice:
You can now compose and personalize your own MTN caller tune by yourself with MTN DIY. Imagine how exciting it will be when your callers hear your own voice as caller tune whenever they call you.
- It can be used for advert:May be you want advertise your company’s product or service through MTN Caller Tune. Whatever works of Life you do, be it Carpenter, Electrician, Lawyer, Engineer, Trader, etc.
- It can be used as reminder of birthday anniversary, wedding, ordinations, etc.
- It can used as a greeting message.
- It can be used as a means of passing information of or reminder of an event.
- A business man or trader can use it as an advert to tell his/her customers any new item he/she has in stock.
- A pastor or priest can also use it as a greeting message for his/her congregation and lots more.
Another great feature of the DIY Caller Tunez is Tunez Upload on MTN server
If you are a musician, both gospel, high-life, hip-up, reggae, etc. and you have an album in the market, or you have a song which is not in the MTN Caller Tunez, WOW! This service is good for you. You can upload your best tract to the Caller Tunez service just like Dbanj, Fr. 2 face, Psquare, etc.
I composed my own MTN Caller Tune by myself, if you want to listen to my caller tune, just send me “test tune” in an SMS to 08169787210 so that I will give you the chance to listen to my caller tune which I did by myself .
This service, some people for it for other people and get paid for it but today i am going to share it with you for free….
If you already know about the MTN caller Tune service, then you must know that it is a service that allows MTN customers to provide special tunes to their callers before you pick up the call. It is not a ringing tone but a subscriber based service to your callers.
When someone calls you ordinary, he hears a gring gring sound.
The MTN DIY set up meaning Do It Yourself service. While a lot of people who are already using the caller tune service might know how to download and start using MTN caller tunes. Not many know how to do the personalized one that used your own created tone.
There is little or no information on the mtnonline.com/callertunez website about using DIY so I just did a little research about how to set it up and this is how you can do it.
Follow the process below to configure a personalized MTN Caller tune using DIY Service:
- Call the MTN Caller tune zone on 4100 then listen
- Press 1 to activate your caller tune first
- Now press 4 on your phone to DIY your favorite song or tune
- Now press 1 to begin
- Listen to the information that will be given to you then record your tune to the phone after the beep, you can record anything you like, either with your voice. Note: (Restricted calculate allowable)
(For eg. You can say, “Thanks for calling Ada. Pls wait while I pick your call”) as for me, i used yeah thank you for calling, you are yet to speak with MY NAME while i advertise my blog (naijatechportal.com)
- Press # when you finished
- Listen to the tune when replayed
- Press 1 to confirm and submit that tune
- You would hear a voice responding you that you have succeeded. You will also receive a text message shortly.
You have now created a customized caller tune for your line so when callers call you, they would hear that tune. You can check it out yourself by calling your number from another sim.
Note: MTN charges people for the time spent in calling the caller zone service. so if you are on MTN Zone, mtn deduct only 15 naira for the time spent…… neither 20 or 60 secs
thank you for visiting this blog, hope the article help!